Friday, October 3

Secret Recipe's Cheese Cake Dillema

Imagine… the desired Secret Recipe’s Cheese cake you’re enjoying halfway is snatched without any consent and hungrily devoured by others at the glimpse of time. Blood-boiling and heart burst into flames? I guessed so. Then, thousands of rhetorical questions buzzing in your mind… “What the F*** you’re stealing my cake?”, “What ‘new fresh carrot skin’ (Cantonese direct translation) in you to take away my cake?” and bla bla… But far more important, what is the action taken next? You might point your middle finger, turn into a foul-mouthed person and bombard that ass hole with international ‘fascinating’ words. You might curse the person to death or you might grab a knife and chop the person into pieces. Try to be as offensive as you could to release your anger. Again, I guessed so.


However, if you’re rational enough and able to control your emotion, will you nonchalantly head to the counter and purchase another cheese cake instead? This time, I don’t guess so. And I guess I’m right! As normal human being, we have our own limits, we do feel hurt and have our temper too...

Ironically, why on earth, there are many cakes available but the f**ker choose a cake initially eaten by me? I love to eat cheese cake very much... It's my fave! Is it due to additional of my saliva makes the cake taste nicer? Or I not deserved to eat from the very beginning because that person already reserves it earlier? Reservation is no wrong, but make sure you pay the bill first before you ‘come back later’. However, if only ‘in heart’ you craving to eat the cake and when people already purchased and eat it halfway, but you ‘wolfly’ took it away. Please, this attitude is damn ridiculous cheap!


I’m a kind of person that not willing to divide my share. If own something, I will ensure I own it 100%. Totally mine, no 50/50 business! You got your cake all by yourself, enjoy every single bite of it… finish it up! I played all my cards, no more Aces to play! The winner takes it all, the looser standing small… part of life! Egoism is the main activator whilst naivety will be the sub-motivator. Both elements interact to form perfect combination of an ‘absurd’ you. No doubt, a truly absurd you!

At once you coarsely swallowed the left-over cake into your stomach even though you knew that it is not belongs by you, in return you will have to bear the consequ
ences; diarrhea or food poisoning… Mark my words, whatever the input you consumed, the “shit” is the only output anyway. Setting a time-bomb for yourself… go ahead! Fervently believe in Karma. It will come to you next…



No more Secret Recipe for me…. disappointed!

3 comments:

yinyee [Evlynn] said...

erm....u copied the line from ABBA's song?? lol..winner takes it all..as if u r the winner all the time..keke

-soOnz- said...

looks like some internal war going on in ya... hahaha

Moira Lim said...

hahahahaahahahah