Friday, November 21

-The 5 Lessons-


Today as I was leisurely walking and taking my bird’s eye view around 1 Utama with my friend just to fill our ample time before “The Coffin” started. Not really an impressive one!I came across two outlets that I used to work before, Padini Authenthic and G2000.

An experience to share and 5 lessons to learn

As I was a sales assistance of Padini Authentic, I was trained by Miss Pigeon (a secondary messenger). She really guided and taught me lots to become a professional sales assistance. Thus I paid highy respect on her! Even though she is sometimes quite strict but I knew her motive is to turn me into an excellent sales assistant. Indeed I was touched when she credited me as a real potential in the making. Felt honoured and really motivating. Her words are the spur to make me work harder!

After months working under Padini, then I transferred to G2000 outlet for better pay, I had to adapt to the new environment for instance a new system! Well human nature, they love to compare and contrast ‘new and old’. It’s my mistake to tell Miss Pigeon about the working environment in G2000. It’s my mistake to make comparison of her guidance and G2000 senior sales assistance’s guidance. Again my mistake to grumble when thing goes wrong!

It happened to me when Miss Gorilla (named not based on size) in G2000 sarcastically bombarded me questions asking me what “small reports” I had given to Miss Pigeon. Sigh! Now only I know Miss Gorilla worked under Miss Pigeon before. Miss Gorilla was trained by Miss Pigeon previously. Finally, I realized that Miss Pigeon told Miss Gorilla about my complains and also edited version!
Sadly, what make me frustrated is… I hate to eat “death cat”. I admit I did make comparison between the system and professionalism of G2000 and Padini Authenthic. But I had never ever ever complained about my colleagues! I remembered Miss P asked me if there’s parasitic collegues in G2000. I said “No they’re very helpful indeed”

But how come Miss Gorilla claimed that I complained about my colleagues? Damn it! Do not let me eat “death cat”! I could only make few inferences here; 1st perhaps Miss Pigeon added salt added vinegar in the meal? Or Perhaps Miss Gorilla purposely added more Ajinomotto??!!
Miss Gorilla also sarcastically directly shooting me by saying “Why we both came from the same sifu, but Miss Pigeon trained me so good and trained out such product like you?” Sweat!!!
-THE 5 LESSONS-

Lesson 1:
Do Not Grumble When Thing Goes Wrong!
If you wish to, be Wise to whom you should tell and whom you shouldn’t!
Lesson 2:
Those you highly Respect would end Up Stabbing your Back too!

Especially typical Homosapien who see ghost use ghost’s language and see human use human’s language. Better to be no one’s Dog and involve no politic games if you do not have multiple masks!

Lesson 3:

Act as though you’re stupid, know nothing! Ask more questions and make
superiors feel they’re indeed higher rank and different league than you! But, in fact you’re acting pig eat tiger

Lesson 4:

Whatever criticisms from ‘superior’, just swallow them and assume they’re
singing Opera!

It might be hurt feelings sometimes but no matter hatred or anger,
hold your ‘Qi’ and fart them out! Apply reverse psychology!

Lesson 5:
Hold strong to the Malays saying, “Sabar separuh daripada iman”

and take a deep breath and tell your self...

It’s just Temporary only…

Focus your own things and do it right!

-我忍-

1 comment:

Moira Lim said...

YUMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!