Friday, November 28

-Teeth Duplication-


Date: 26th Nov 2008
Time:
3.00pm (15 min)
Venue: Dentistry Faculty of University Malaya

Mission: Teeth Duplication??!!

Dentist in charge: Dr. Omar Nabil



-Procedures-

1. Add 3 scoop of alginate powder and water.


2. Incorporate alginate powder and water by mixing the mixture thoroughly to ensure a homogenous and smooth mix is obtained


3. Pour the alginate impression onto trays

4. Place the impression tray into the mouth


5. Leave alginate impressions in at least 2 minutes for more accurate impression


5. Remove the impression tray
and then Gargle


6. Kautim!
SMILE Lah...


=My Teeth Impression=



While other required JUST ONE SHOT to obtain their teeth's impression

but the unfortunate me required -3 Attemptssss- to get an accurate alginate impression for my upper arch!


How does it TASTE like??!!

~Feeling like chewing BUBBLE GUM~

Wondering why I have to make an alginate impression of my own teeth??!!

As I overheard unclearly the conversation between my friends and Dr. Omar

about the research he carried out


Out of curiosity...


Adam: Eh, why Dr. Omar took our teeth impressions for?

ACC: I’m not sure wor… but he said...

Chinese’s teeth are "monkey-like"Adam: What??!! Monkey-like??


Waloeh! Insulting isn't it??!!
How can you compare Chinese's teeth to Mr.MonKey below??
Are you serious?!!

Being inquisitive, I directly asked Dr. Omar for a clearer clarification

-OIC-

It’s "Mongol-like" lah

Not "monkey-like"
BIG SIGHHHH

Mongol-like” or Mongoloid in fact is a racial category to describe the appearance of East Asian peoples...




The truth is Dr. Omar needed 100 Teeth Impressions samples from Mongoloid, Caucasoid and Negroid for his research purposes!


Beside getting a new experience for making my own Teeth Impression

Within 15min I earned


RM15.00


HAHAHA NO FREE LUNCH IN THIS WORLD... MONEY NOT ENOUGH!

(Frankly this is the Main reason I went for this Teeth impression)


Have you guys watched this movie before ?



COMING SOON IN CINEMA.....


-QUARANTINE 2-

Yeah I know I look SCARYyyYY>>>>>

1 comment:

JoLuvJpN said...

OMg!!!MONKEY LIKE??!!That was hilarious~~!Yeah, you do look FRIGHTENING!